The 2023 WineAlign National Wine Awards of Canada were very successful with 1,930 entries from over 255 different wineries from seven different provinces. The 'Nationals' are Canada's largest wine awards.
A Platinum award places a wine in the top 1% of 1,930 wines tasted. That's a remarkable feat! We are so proud to be amongst the 19 Platinum award winners in Canada, with the Platinum Medal (94 Points) for our 2020 Family Collection Syrah.
Half of these medal winners are usually exclusive products for the Recollection Wine Club, and this limited offer set is the only way for non-members to order. In this set of 6 wines, the following medal winners at the Nationals are included:
- 1x 2020 Family Collection Syrah - Platinum Medal, 94 points
- 1x 2020 Pinot Noir - Gold Medal, 92 points
- 1x 2022 Pinot Gris - Silver Medal, 90 points
The Savor NW Wine Competition showcases the best of northwest wines and the awareness of pacific northwest wine regions.
The following medal winners at SavorNW are included:
- 1x 2021 Viognier, Silver Medal
- 1x 2021 Family Collection Chardonnay, Silver Medal
- 1x 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon, Silver Medal
Thank you for supporting our small, local, family-owned winery!
Pro ordering tip: our shipping boxes can fit 15 bottles, and we charge the same flat rate. Maximize your shipper to 15 bottles for the best rates!